| ELECTRONIC FILING PRCEDURE
1. To be eligible to submit an electronic
filing you must have the capability to scan. The scanned image
should be in TIF, BMP, or JPG format.
2. All applicable fields are required for
each submission or endorsement.
3. Please note that you should only press
submit one time. If the scanned file you are sending is large
in size, this process may take several minutes to successfully
complete. When you have completed submitting the form, you
will see a success page.
4. The success page should be printed and
filed with your copy of the policy.
5. Your statement from the Association will
be verification that the filing was approved.
6. Filings that are incorrect or lacking
the required information will be e-mailed back to the sender
for necessary corrections. You will be unable to make any
corrections on the returned filing.
7. You will need to complete a new filing,
including corrections requested by the Association. This will
then produce a new success page for you to attach to the policy
8. Penalties: Utah law requires that
a penalty be assessed if the tax is not paid within 60 days
of the effective date of the policy. The penalty is 25% of
the tax due, plus 1-1/2% per month from the time of default
until full payment of the tax. Penalty letters will be issued
by the Association to the filing Producer.